Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Moniker Support Down?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am trying to click on the link for the Support Center and it appears to be down.

When I am logged in, the link is https://www.moniker.com/do/support When I click on it the page refreshes.

When I logout the link is, http://help.moniker.com/ I can click on it and when I click the button to open a new case nothing happens.

I try to update nameservers for a .com and it doesn't appear to be working either.

I feel a migraine coming on.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, same here. Been like that a few days :disappointed:

I can't stand those bloody ticket support systems anyhow. I miss just shooting an email off to Monte or one of the staff there to get problems resolved. Things have gone down hill recently, it's still a decent registrar but not what it once was. [/rantover]

- Rob

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're right. Every time I tell myself things will get better and stay with them I am only disappointed a month or so down the line when things are not fixed and there are more issues to deal with. One of these days it is going to be the last straw unless things start turning around.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
deja vu

acesfull

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't register domains - been broken for about an hour or better.

mxdominios

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Solved.

Last edited:

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to click on the link for the Support Center and it appears to be down.

When I am logged in, the link is https://www.moniker.com/do/support When I click on it the page refreshes.

When I logout the link is, http://help.moniker.com/ I can click on it and when I click the button to open a new case nothing happens.

I try to update nameservers for a .com and it doesn't appear to be working either.

I feel a migraine coming on.

Stop blocking popups from moniker, for some reason clicking the support center button opens a hidden pop-up which then re-directs you to Moniker's salesforce.com page. It is the most convoluted way to do things but *shrug*

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gentleman

I’m sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. There is nothing wrong with our ticket system or our operating system. Clients are opening help tickets and registering names all day/everyday.

If you’re running into a specific issue please email me directly and I’d be happy to check it out/get it resolved for you.

Thanks

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari, sounds like what I experience when I hit the Support button. Page just refreshes to home page.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bari, sounds like what I experience when I hit the Support button. Page just refreshes to home page.

It seems for some odd reason - they put the link under a pop up. You need to allow the pop up and that should allow you access to SalesForce to create the ticket.

I have a ticket into tech about it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom