Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024
This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I made a deposit with my credit card to moniker and had an unsuccessful domain purchase. But my account balance was charged and I received no domain. I wrote them about 4 times, attempting to solve this problem. Finally they promised to credit my account and never did. Anyone else having problem with incorrect balances? I'm really disappointed, as I have been a long-term customer and hoped to continue on with them. My next step is to try my credit card company.

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dispute the charge with the credit card, they'll ask you to send them proof of all this. they owe me and many people money too.
good luck.

slumbum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sure will, thank you.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Keep in mind Moniker changed hands twice since its formation years ago. Customer service quality has most certainly dropped. The recent mass hack incident places the final tombstone firmly onto the grave.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The one thing that differentiated them from the rest of the registrar bunch was their superior security and that is now a thing of the past. Only Fabulous has always been as good as Moniker once was (if not better) at security o_O

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators