Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker Moniker Transfer-in Slow?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is transferring names into Moniker slow? The losing registrar already has the domain out of my account and is floating in cyberspace. Moniker has yet to bring it into my account. Up to about a month ago their support was fast, but it seems things aren't up to par lately. Anyone else having similar issues? Monte must be on vacation and the place is running however they want. :angry:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Is it me or is transferring names into Moniker slow? The losing registrar already has the domain out of my account and is floating in cyberspace. Moniker has yet to bring it into my account. Up to about a month ago their support was fast, but it seems things aren't up to par lately. Anyone else having similar issues? Monte must be on vacation and the place is running however they want. :angry:

hmm.. it should take no more then a week this days for a transfer to complete.... and monte is not on vacation.. he was affected by the storms/hurricanes cause he lives in florida... probly catching up with things slowly'

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Florida was not hit that hard by the hurricane. It was only a Cat 1 when it hit. I will see what happens over the next few days. Makes me want to stick with GD.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
Florida was not hit that hard by the hurricane. It was only a Cat 1 when it hit. I will see what happens over the next few days. Makes me want to stick with GD.

last i heard from him...he was sayin that he was out of power and so on for a few days and i think he even relocated to a hotel with his family...dont remember exactly what happened or the details'

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Today finally everything was accepted and in my account.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here. They are just like everyone else when transferring in. It takes time, but they eventually get there. Not bad opening up a two-month old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom