• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mooning.us UU

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
It's been awhile since I've had an appraisal done but I'm pretty proud I found this one. I was thinking of putting up a "rate my moon or butt" site. Don't know yet.

The Domain is:

Mooning.us

According to answers.com
mooning: Slang. To expose one's buttocks to (others) as a prank or disrespectful gesture:

According to Seo Book Tool: Link

An estimated 114,730 people search for the term "mooning" a month
An estimated 12,887 people search for the terms "mooning us" a month

According to Overture:

32,780 searched for "Mooning"
3,682 searched for "Mooning us"

Let me know what you think. UU
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom