Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

moniker More Moniker/Keydrive Disasterzone...

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
before I comment further, rest assured I would transfer out all my domains from this sorry bunch off assholes at keydrive/moniker but cannot afford to, just in case you're wondering why I don't ditch these imbeciles

okay onto the FAILURES going on at KEYDRIVE

there is NO ticketing system at moniker at snapnames. has been down for at least a week I'm aware of
no notice on either site, there is just their email address on contact page

when you ring you get an answer machine

when someone eventually gets back, if at all, at least a day normally in between emails you don't get much further

lastly and worse of all
ONCE AGAIN you cannot pay on moniker cirrently
it will not let you renew domains by funding account by card or paypal or to pay for an invoice

what a sorry bunch of losers
no other registry would repeatedly fail in this area

oh, and to complete the mountain of misery on poor keydrive customers, I am reliably informed by one of snapnames sipport people there are no account reps anymoreas to
ld them I need one
it would explain why you don't see one on dnf anymorecos

cutting to the point it is a shell company, the contents clearly of their ceo's head also, wherever that prick currently is, obviously not at the helm of this sinking ship

come back Monte PLEASE

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
before I comment further, rest assured I would transfer out all my domains from this sorry bunch off assholes at keydrive/moniker but cannot afford to, just in case you're wondering why I don't ditch these imbeciles

okay onto the FAILURES going on at KEYDRIVE

there is NO ticketing system at moniker at snapnames. has been down for at least a week I'm aware of
no notice on either site, there is just their email address on contact page

when you ring you get an answer machine

when someone eventually gets back, if at all, at least a day normally in between emails you don't get much further

lastly and worse of all
ONCE AGAIN you cannot pay on moniker cirrently
it will not let you renew domains by funding account by card or paypal or to pay for an invoice

what a sorry bunch of losers
no other registry would repeatedly fail in this area

oh, and to complete the mountain of misery on poor keydrive customers, I am reliably informed by one of snapnames sipport people there are no account reps anymoreas to
ld them I need one
it would explain why you don't see one on dnf anymorecos

cutting to the point it is a shell company, the contents clearly of their ceo's head also, wherever that prick currently is, obviously not at the helm of this sinking ship

come back Monte PLEASE

Uh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom