Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Mortgage and Loan Calculator Worpdress plugin for only $10(30% discount for DNF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I m sure you all know that Mortgage and Loan related websites can take advantage of Adsense High $CPC for such ads.
I m also sure many of you have already visited websites that feature online mortgage and loan calculators and used them for your benefit.

Well, such plugins are one of the best ways to make your visitors visit again and again your blog or website, helping build reputation and traffic that will surely lead to higher revenue from Adsense.

About Mortgage and Loan Calculator Worpdress Plugin and Widget
  • Plugin can de used with Wordpress and published in your posts, pages or sidebars making transforming them as Advanced Mortgage and Loan Calculators that shows results in amortization tables.
  • Your visitor can enable the "send to my email" feature in order to receive his report in his email inbox for later reference.
  • Those results are sent to you as well along with your visitors email address, data is stored under your wordpress database waiting to be used.

This last feature is unique for any related wordpress plugin and can help you build your own loan and mortgage contact database with precious details that can be used for later report monetization.

Normal price for this great plugin is just $15 because I wanted to make it easy to buy for every blogger out there and make money in the long run and not just by selling 10-20 of them.

I know many people here are starting or just started their blogs and can't afford to have their own wordpress plugin developed, so I lowered selling price even more specially for DNF users.(respect for NP)

Coupon name is DNF and saves you $5, which is 30% of the original price making plugin available for only $10, instead of $15.

DEMO
BUY IT NOW

ps: you can also checkout my Mortgage and Loan Calculator Worpdress plugin published on codecanyon repository but if you want to buy it there you cant use the DNF coupon

Domain summit 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Picked it up. Have a few sites that I can add it to.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you :)
I started developing those calculators for a website of mine after seeing how expensive it was to buy or rent Mortgage Calculators by websites like
http://www.dinkytown.net/money/free.html
which offer commercial calc versions for $149.95.

I 've developed a wordpress plugin so it can be easily used and sold while at the same time I added the email report function that is unique and can be really useful for website owners and visitors.

Let me know if you need any help!
Two more plugins are on the way....gonna have coupons for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom