• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mortgageinfo.info , insurancelink.net , insurancelink.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,929
Reaction score
64
BUSINESSFIND.NET

HEALTHARTICLES.INFO

INSURANCELINK.NET

MORTGAGEINFO.INFO


any value? Thanks
 
I think the last three are OK
I would pay $60.00 for the three (others may pay even more)
 
thanks for your appraisal stock
 
These I like.....

BUSINESSFIND.NET - Mid/high xx Business Directory?
HEALTHARTICLES.INFO - xxx this is your best one out of the group.
INSURANCELINK.NET - Mid/high xx This would make a good bidding directory.


Not big on this one.....

MORTGAGEINFO.INFO - reg fee to Mid xx I don't like this one because the word info is repeated. Just not my cup of tea I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom