• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MotorMouth.Mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
MotorMouth.Mobi

Noun 1. motormouth - someone who talks incessantly; "I wish that motormouth would shut up"


The next sponsor of NASCAR. The MOTOR MOUTH 500. lol
 
Sorry, can't even see this being reg fee.

Way too many NASCAR applicable names out there including...NASCAR.mobi, raced.mobi, racing.mobi, race.mobi...all regged.
 
Sorry, can't even see this being reg fee.

Way too many NASCAR applicable names out there including...NASCAR.mobi, raced.mobi, racing.mobi, race.mobi...all regged.


The NASCAR thing was a joke. you did see the lol, right?
 
The NASCAR thing was a joke. you did see the lol, right?
NASCAR or not, this is not worth reg fee. If not NASCAR, then what? Talk site? Joke site?

No practical .mobi applications.
 
NASCAR or not, this is not worth reg fee. If not NASCAR, then what? Talk site? Joke site?

No practical .mobi applications.

This name is more of a brand type name. Like,

Motor Mouth Communications

Motor Mouth Wireless.

Motor Mouth Mobile

Motor Mouth Media Services

Motor Mouth ?????

get it?
 
i get it todalen- and i do think if you went in that direction it would be cool- i saw that link (mobi> talk on phone>motermouth) right off, but on its own- nada. a developed brand, i think that is another story :-)
 
This name is more of a brand type name. Like,

Motor Mouth Communications

Motor Mouth Wireless.

Motor Mouth Mobile

Motor Mouth Media Services

Motor Mouth ?????

get it?
Trust me, I get it. Three times Zero, Zero, Zero.

Got it the first time, believe it or not.

Still, 0+0=0

Or as Jethro Bodine used to cypher:

"ought plus ought is double ought"

Get it?
 
Trust me, I get it. Three times Zero, Zero, Zero.

Got it the first time, believe it or not.

Still, 0+0=0

Or as Jethro Bodine used to cypher:

"ought plus ought is double ought"

Get it?

Please do not let this name live so Rent Free in your head.

You seem very angry at this name?
 
Not angry. Just wondering how many zeros you need to convince you the name is garbage and you're not even the owner. Get it?
 
Not angry. Just wondering how many zeros you need to convince you the name is garbage and you're not even the owner. Get it?

What in the world is your problem? :rolleyes: You really have woken up on the wrong side of the bed today.

And yes, I am the owner.
 
Yup, woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

How many zeros do you need?

Tell us how much it is worth. Tell us what you are going to do with this.

Tell us how so wrong this statement is No practical .mobi applications.

And then ask yourself the same question:

What in the world is your problem?


If it makes you feel better, let me know how much you spent regging on it so I can give you an even clearer picture of how much it is not worth.
 
Yup, woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

How many zeros do you need?

Tell us how much it is worth. Tell us what you are going to do with this.

Tell us how so wrong this statement is No practical .mobi applications.

And then ask yourself the same question:

What in the world is your problem?


If it makes you feel better, let me know how much you spent regging on it so I can give you an even clearer picture of how much it is not worth.


If I did not know any better I would think that you are secretly in love with this name. Just due to the passion you are putting fourth to tell me it's worth zero.

If you like, you can PM me and I can secretly sell you your new favorite domain, motormouth.mobi :yes:
 
Perhaps your passion is similar to the first time you looked in your pants and saw that something was different from the other kids around you.

Seems like I was the third one to tell you it was zero. If you think it is a gem, then by all means, love it, stroke and nuture it into the child mobi that you see beneath its hard cold exterior.

By the way, zilch.
 
Perhaps your passion is similar to the first time you looked in your pants and saw that something was different from the other kids around you.

Seems like I was the third one to tell you it was zero. If you think it is a gem, then by all means, love it, stroke and nuture it into the child mobi that you see beneath its hard cold exterior.

By the way, zilch.

You are starting to take on curiously strange similarities to the meaning of this name.

The name might be more powerful than I first thought. It's like a Jedi mind trick or something. :eek:
 
You are starting to take on curiously strange similarities to the meaning of this name.

The name might be more powerful than I first thought. It's like a Jedi mind trick or something. :eek:

Typical newbie. Don't argue with appraisals. You'll be lucky to get regfee..now go quietly.
 
Typical newbie. Don't argue with appraisals. You'll be lucky to get regfee..now go quietly.

Son, I have been in this business for 11 years. And who is arguing?

Perhaps your passion is similar to the first time you looked in your pants and saw that something was different from the other kids around you.

Seems like I was the third one to tell you it was zero. If you think it is a gem, then by all means, love it, stroke and nuture it into the child mobi that you see beneath its hard cold exterior.

By the way, zilch.



I assure you if you look back at the posts you will see that I never said the name was worth any certain ammount of money.
 
Typical newbie. Don't argue with appraisals. You'll be lucky to get regfee..now go quietly.

Sorry, I don't see where the op argued at all.

I like it when people post their own ideas for development along with their appraisal request. It gives us more of an idea of what they were thinking when they registered the name.

What I do see is possibly someone's ego being hurt.

Don't like the name? Say so and move on. Or say nothing. When you get into a pointless back and forth with someone who is obviously just egging you on, it just brings you down to their level.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom