• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mouse-Potatoe.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
:ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger: :ranger:

Main Entry: mouse potato
Function: noun
Etymology: after couch potato
slang : a person who spends a great deal of time using a computer

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mouse+potato
 
I honestly don't see any much value in this one. the hyphen is not for good for type in traffic. Unless it is developed into a site there is not much use for this name. low $xx
 
zero because of hyphen and potato is spelled wrong.
 
Thanks for bringing the phrase to my attention. I think i'm one! Good phrase. However as my learned friends say above, not a good domain. Hyphens are okay for really good phrases, but not for this one .Also the potato thing.
Mind you George Bush doesn't know how to spell it:drama: :drama: & he's president of the US. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Abraham said:
I honestly don't see any much value in this one. the hyphen is not for good for type in traffic. Unless it is developed into a site there is not much use for this name. low $xx
A hyphen kills almost any name.
Potato being spelled wrong doesn't help either.
 
Thanks for explaining the meaning - it's cute but the misspelling and hyphen kill the value like everyone said. I don't think I would even take the time to make a site for this name in the hopes of developing some traffic. Might be OK for a blog name maybe....

$15
 
I honestly have to say its valued at $0.00 - $reg fee at the moment
 
Why do some people appraise these names at Reg Fee? It's not worth 10 cents. The names is worth much less than zero because it attracts comments like the one I am writing right now.....time is money, and these names take up people's time.

It's an amazing name, and it fits in with many of the names up for appraisal. There should be warnings for appraisal abuse because it is really sad what is going on.
 
Fascinatingly appalling. It brings to mind how careful we should be in understanding spelling and context within the market we want to target (e.g. English, Am. etc.) unless one is intentionally a squatter and buys a typo. In this case, I think it was brought up because the owner was genuinely excited by the name...Oops.
 
As already said, not a lucky reg :(
 
Until I see worse, this one is King of the Bad Ones.

(Previous King - C00L.com with zeroes rather than O's)

Please vote for you favorite worst.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom