Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Movie Website Script - Make Thousands of Dollars a Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissedbymysweety

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Movie websites are all the rage at the moment, but have you gotten your slice of the pie yet? I'm currently making over $6,000 a month with this exact script, and I only launched the website in May. It's easy for me and it can be easy for you too. This script is ready out of the box, all you need to do is change a config file and away you go. Ranking will be easy with this well optimized script, you can find the demo on page 1 of Google for most of the major movie keywords (watch movies, watch movies online, streaming movies etc). It really is easy.

This is a no thrills script that will give your bank account chills.

This script comes loaded with 500 movies and a simple guide to making money with these websites (including the various affiliate networks and programs) as well as a simple guide to generating some quick non-organic traffic. Once you receive your script, your new movie website will be live within 10 minutes and a simple admin panel will allow you to add new movies quickly and easily.

Not convinced? click here
Still not convinced? click here

I know you're convinced now so hit the buy button before you miss out.

Demo: http://www.desiredmovies.com

Price: $59.95

Please allow upto 48 hours for your script to be delivered. No refunds. No reselling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators