Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

** MovieCinema.com ** $1,450 OBO ("movie cinema" searched 28,000 in Aug. on Yahoo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbradford

YOUR.DO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
** MovieCinema.com ** $1,450 OBO

As the original registrant, I've owned this domain since 1999. It was never used until late Sept. 2005, when I put up a for sale page, submitted it to search engines (as a family-friendly site), and put up some Ad Sense ads.

The site currently receives very little traffic (maybe 5-20 visits per day). But the search phrase "movie cinema" was searched 28,000 times in August on Yahoo sites alone. If a site is built on this domain - and optimized for search engines - it will have a great chance of being highly ranked under that search phrase. Not to mention that it's a great-sounding domain, with a name that implies it's a "big" site, rather than an amateur site.

I will accept payment by PayPal or the sale can be handled through Escrow.com at buyer's expense. The domain is registered with Register4Less.com, and can be moved into a free account for the buyer to take over (which is how I've completed many successful domain sales).

Mark Bradford
[email protected]
www.CreativeDesignService.com
214-222-7650

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold for bin $1450.

send paypal info.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Paid and domain received.

Thanks

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom