• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MovieQueen.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2002
Messages
696
Reaction score
0
Just regged this for use with a project I am making. personally I was surprised it wasn't regged by some celebs site or something. Any value? I think its a good solid name :)
 
Makes me think of Dairy Queen,

what does it mean?

I guess you could list movies that have female leads. Some kind of movie site for women....

$15
 
Alot of people refer to star actresses as movie queens (especially in old days, queens of the silver screen etc). Pretty common phrase to me at least, good keywords also :)

BTW... Peanut Buster Parfaits = Ownage :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom