• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Movierentals.cc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
hello, I need to sell this name too.

MOVIERENTALS.Com was sold last year for 6 figures.....

What would you pay for MOVIERENTALS.CC ?

Thanks
 
cc extension really hurts.

I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's marketing on the cc people's part. But I would stay away from cc unless it is for absolute necesity and/or for personal use.

Also I should add, if you get exceptional keywords and plan to develop than cc may be ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom