• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale moving sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
still trying to make my move to my new host, and I would rather sale than to move them.

these are for the sites

www.pagewolf.com
$50

www.dnlister.com
$20

www.klikbank.com
$25

www.urldeal.com
$125
this site is for the name urldeal and the full license of of domain sellerpro. Other names aren't but of course they are for sale.

www.discountrefinance.com
$50

alright and a few names as well.
offers on these
manageproperty.net
housebyowner.net
libertybowl.net
mainstreetcleaners.com
buyerguide.net
steakpit.com
webshops.us
paypot.com

these are $20 each
brainbucket.com
daisey.net
buyskin.com
enblem.com
couponindex.com
ebookeasy.com

most(if not all are enom)
paypal
 
how much for steakpit.com? (can contact local restaurant owner to buy it)
 
Well I was really hoping for offers, but I grew up dealing with people who wouldn't price their stuff, so I can always find a price.
To buy it right now $150.
 
understand, oh well. I really like the name and there are countless "steakpits" out there. Grew up eating at a couple. Recent reg, so thought I would try for decent money for a while.
 
ok
well at close to reg fee id take it..'
but other than that, not really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom