• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MoZoneFun.com Ovt w/ext 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrowerks

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I just got this name, and just parked it. Type-in traffic from the very popular 2k alexa site, mofunzone.com
Visitor stats for the last 5 days.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3741/mozonefun3td.gif

No revenue stats, it has not been optimized for the last 5 days. I just got around to submitting a keyword for approval. Looking for offers.
 
I'll start off with its ovt price: $45
 
Buy It Now price?
 
BIN temporarily lifted while I negotiate on another forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom