• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MR.org is available for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbeam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
I am taking offers on mr.org via pm.

Registrar: GoDaddy
Creation Date: July 06, 1997
Expiration Date: July 05, 2022
Payment: Paypal, Escrow



.................................................
Multi-forum post!
 
Just to update, the highest offer is $8,000. There are many other offers which are more than $5k. Thanks.
 
I would like to update my thread. I’m glad to share that I’ve received some good offers from big time domainers. The highest offer received is $10,500.
I was reading an article on LL.org the other day. Those who love LL.org may find it interesting: http://morechristlike.com/prices-for-ll-org-domains/

Let me answer some questions received via pm. I believe Mr.org is more valuable than other ordinary LL.org. Mr is a proper dictionary word, used for men. This could be branded easily for men’s magazine or fashion etc. Dot org is the best fit for such projects.

Further, both letters M and R stand for the most popular keywords. Some examples are: market, media, medical, military, money, mobile & research, records, review, report, rates etc. I can go on and on but I’d leave it to your own imagination and creativity.

This is also a myth that non-profit making organisations do not make money. On the contrary they make more money than the conventional organisations. Spare a few moments and look into the books of multi-national market and medical research organisations.
 
Some members have pointed out that some so-called sales records keeping sites display false information about the sale history of mr.org. Thanks for the tips. I did contact them quite a few times via email as well as pm here but they are not even bothered to acknowledge my messages. I don't think if they ever read their emails.

If you are interested to know the sale history of mr.org, please rely on only renowned sites, such as DN Journal, Domain Tools and Estibot. All of them provide free sale history search.

Here is a link for the last sale of mr.org: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2009/ytd-sales-charts-2009.htm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom