Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Multi domain web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nextspire

Anyone knows webhosting which I can host multiple domains in one account?

Domain summit 2024

one that I have found to be good is bluegravity.com, they start from $10 p/m (1 gb) + 50 cents extra per domains per month. Extremely reliable host in my view.

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How about getting yourself a reseller account.

I use Voxtreme and they offer an excellent service. I have about 150 domains there for the one price.

Lats...

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
I'll suggest www.alwayswebhosting.com - for $10/mo there is no limit to domains hosted, comes with 150mb space and a whole lot of bandwidth. Ronnie the guy working there is really cool, if I remember correctly he was the old owner of JavascriptSource.com.

F

floyd

Also I do multiple domain name hosting. You get a great control panel to manage your domains and full stats on each name and the ability to categorize domains as well. I am also starting an affiliate program that pays out 20% recurring as long as the signup stays with us.

Floyd
www.newwebsite.com

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been with Floyd and NewWebsite.com along with a number of the others who have several hundred domains each for about 1 1/2 years now and have been very happy. I love the stats, price and personal service that we have all gotten. I'm extremely excited about the upcoming affiliate program and have been working close with Floyd on it.

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan I'll suggest www.alwayswebhosting.com - for $10/mo there is no limit to domains hosted, comes with 150mb space and a whole lot of bandwidth. Ronnie the guy working there is really cool, if I remember correctly he was the old owner of JavascriptSource.com.

This is odd Dan, I was suspicious if this was possible so I emailed this firm asking if this was so there was "no limit on the number of domains" for $10-mo and they replied saying they had some clients with "5 to 8."

I emailed them again and asked if they could do a lot more than 5 to 8 for the $10 cost and 'Ronnie Moore' replied with this "Not Really."

It's strange why their website say's this "Unlimited Domains per account, Wow! (Yes, they are completely free-standing accounts, own email, control panel, logs, etc.), and you also thought that was so for only $10-mo? When I read your post (and the firms website) I knew right away it was likely impossible. Just curious. :confused:

Is this misleading advertising or some other explanation?

micro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
question for floyd:

why is the multiple domain hosting 20$ more per moth as the advanced account?

what justifies the 20$ difference? I suppose the domains are all pointed to the same ip - and all that has to be done by you is the dns entry and some entries in the unix setup.

micro

domingo

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
McHost.com is another one too look into. They have different packages, and they also advertise "unlimited domains", but unlimited means upto 50 domains. The service is good, and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by micro
question for floyd:

why is the multiple domain hosting 20$ more per moth as the advanced account?

what justifies the 20$ difference? I suppose the domains are all pointed to the same ip - and all that has to be done by you is the dns entry and some entries in the unix setup.

micro

I just want to point out that there is now actually a $29 a month multiple domain hosting plan with New Website now as well as the $49 plan.

Larry Wentz
www.AffiliateNetwork.org
www.MultipleDomainHosting.net

F

floyd

I guess I am better late than never. Multiple domain name hosting usually means more bandwidth along with using system resources in processing the web requests and processing the log and running log analysis programs.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll suggest www.alwayswebhosting.com - for $10/mo there is no limit to domains hosted, comes with 150mb space and a whole lot of bandwidth. Ronnie the guy working there is really cool, if I remember correctly he was the old owner of JavascriptSource.com.

I had been following AlwaysWebHosting and was finally all ready to sign up with them - but when I went to the site at the end of last week they had posted that they weren't taking any new customers!!

So, I started searching all over again. Finally wound up at Voxtreme with what looked like the best deal to me - $25 reseller package - unlimited domains. I have only been there 4 days and have had a lot of contact with tech support in that time and they have been super in every case. (Reasons for support were my infamiliarity with new webhost manager and control panel software - not any problems with their system). A post on this forum referred me there and I think I am going to be very happy.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's extremely difficult to believe these 2 hosting firms offer UNLIMITED DOMAINS hosted for next to nothing, like $10 or $25-mo. Surely there must be a catch or a gross exageration.

I have seen other claims here about that but when I investigated it turns out it was false advertising as they really would not host more than a small number (5 to 8 very small mostly static sites), far from unlimited as claimed.

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With regards to Voxtremes' claim of unlimited domains, it means you can fit in as many as your can within your allocated space.

Myself, I have about 170 sites there, with lots of room left over.

It depends on the space you've purchased, easy math.

Lats...

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should add that I have a reseller account at Voxtreme, not a 'regular' account.

Lats...

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've got a reseller account there, too, but I don't resell anything!

:cool:

Originally posted by nextspire
Anyone knows webhosting which I can host multiple domains in one account?
cphosting.com
$29.00 per month
host many account you want
, I host over 20 domain already
so far so good,
or hostforweb.com same prices
very good service with phone number to call for help
you no only want low price, also online and phone support
, I do know why a lot webhost company no give up phone number

I have several dozen domain names to host, and I'm considering using eNom's DNS to point to a single web hosting account using their redirect feature.

Can anyone outline the pros/cons of doing it this way? I'm sure it's less than ideal from a site performance perspective, but I'm hopeful it'll be bearable. I'm also concerned about traffic logging issues, limitations, etc. but I haven't gotten that far yet. I'd appreciate any insights.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators