• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

multi word domains:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas1006

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Would you all consider purchasing multi word domains if the keywords were excellent? *IE: freecreditreport* ( no its not mine its just an example).
I have seen a few nice multi word names available and was curious if they are worth buying. Opinions are appreciated and have a good day.
:cheeky:
 
One of my most consistant performers for type in traffic is onlineweddingdresses .com

So IMHO thay are fine in my book providing they make perfect sense.
 
Multiwords, keywords can be very effective. Many products are multiword and I have found because they are more targeted you can get more per click. Of course that depends on the product, season, etc. I have some with affiliates and the unit sales dollars tend to be higher than less targeted sites.
 
Look at the lists of keyword searches - more and more people are using more descriptive keyword laden search words when using search engines. Someone posted such a list here on dnf a few months back broken down by country and the number of words used in a typical search. Add that to the cost of one-word domains...
 
Would you all consider purchasing multi word domains if the keywords were excellent? *IE: freecreditreport* ( no its not mine its just an example).
I have seen a few nice multi word names available and was curious if they are worth buying. Opinions are appreciated and have a good day.
:cheeky:


I would only purchase them from another seller, if they have traffic and revenue.

I have no problem risking "reg-fee" for multi word domains.
 
Thanks for the replies all. I will be looking closer at multi word domains in the future. Have a good day. :biggrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom