Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Multiple Brandable Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have multiple brandable domain names which didn't make it into our development plans. I don't have any stats for the domains as they are either parked on some sub folder or not active at all.

Here is the list incl. pricing:

teendebate.com - US$ 100.00
The plan was: having a chat/forum community for teens

fan-forums.com - US$ 250.00
The plan was: launching multiple sub domained forums for singers / bands / actors using sub domains like madonna.fan-forum.com metallica.fan-forum.com etc. Great domain to get high Google listings.

forum-buddy.com - US$ 50
The plan was: starting a free forum hosting service or a forum installation service.

freebies-directory.com - US$ 100
The plan was: launching a freebies directory of course

guestbook-host.com - US$ 200
The plan was: Launching a guestbook host

located.in - US$ 200
Great name for a directory service offering clients domain names or redirects like webhosts.located.in/newyork or hairsalon.located.in/washington

webspace-directory.com - US$ 100
The plan was: Launching some international webhosting directory. The term webspace is a great term in Europe (better than webhost directory for example) so you could possibly benefit from EU traffic which generally makes more money (Adsense at least).

counter-host.com - US$ 100
Plan was to: launching a webcounter service as the name simply fits :)

The domain names are all registered with enom so a free push to your account is possible. Some domains might have a pagerank while others don't. Again, I have no stats as most domains are either inactive or parked on top of another domain (sub directory etc)

If you are interested in one of the domains send me a PM or post sold if you agree to the pricing. Payment via Paypal, push via enom.

Thanks for your interest

Update:
teendebate.com is pending sale to user sitehq (Jan 30th 2008)

Domain summit 2024

MBo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
teendebate.com has been sold to sitehq

The other names are still available. If the pricing is too high for you simply send me a PM with your offer and I am willing to discuss as long as the offer is reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators