• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Music Lovers: Want to share with you a piece of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
I want to share with all of my friends in DNF this piece of Art (nothing related to domaining...sorry :lol: )

But take this on consideration:

1. It´s addictive. You cannot stop watching and watching.

2. Its very Old, and very good,

3. Music quality its excellent.

5. Image its almost perfect (even its from 1966)

6. 8:47 minutes

7. I suggest to push play and stop it and wait a few minutes till download.

A PIECE OF ART...and now stop the blah blah.. ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K3KbzjT6Sc
 
I cannot seem to view it, keeps saying I have javascript turned off, how do I turn it on?
 
If you have IE take a look in tools, internet options...I think there you must found a solution
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom