• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MusicDownloads.tv

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ftaylor

.scot
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
As you would expect, the keywords are top:

Estibot shows an OVT/MO of 8723

Wordtracker shows daily 33244

Google shows 1,830,000 monthly searches for "music downloads".

Google shows 31m results for "music downloads".

Estibot valuation $3,300.

No traffic stats yet, as I just got the name.

As you would expect, nearly every other TLD is taken.

PLEASE - your appraisals :-)

Thanks,

Finbarr
 
I would have to say reg fee... it just does not suit the .tv extension at all... very counter active in fact
 
Well perhaps not at the moment, but as the line between a tv and a pc's functionality becomes more and more blurred, we may see people downloading music directly to their tv. Thanks for your appraisal, anyone else?
 
Well perhaps not at the moment, but as the line between a tv and a pc's functionality becomes more and more blurred, we may see people downloading music directly to their tv. Thanks for your appraisal, anyone else?

I think things will not span as you envision it. as g5 networks and beyond become more prevalent, "music downloads" to t.v or any device is not really necessary... as t.v and p.c become ubiquitous I see tv pc realm/services functioning in a "cloud" format or kind of like in an saas. But that's near future.

I still say reg fee. As "tv and pc become more blurred" as you put it, I do no see why we can't assume that the way we use url and channels will not also become "blured". It's already happening... look at url and sip and snip... a melding of two platforms changing means of access.
 
Well I have seen a number of adverts (commercials) on TV recently that use .tv extensions to try and sell things like ringtone downloads. A tv commercial with MusicDownloads.tv might fit, because it is an associative domain extension. Perhaps it is regfee, but maybe someone out there will buy it. Thanks for your input Foxo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom