• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MusikMusik.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
MusikMusik.net

I put it on Sedo on August 30th. Since then it has received a little over 900 views. It has made about $3.00 altogether just from Sedo. I haven't advertised the domain, so its all from typeins. MusikMusik.net does have an overture of 33. It's registered at Namecheap. I'm taking all offers. PM me. Thanks.

-Alexander
 
Alexander said:
MusikMusik.net

I put it on Sedo on August 30th. Since then it has received a little over 900 views. It has made about $3.00 altogether just from Sedo. I haven't advertised the domain, so its all from typeins. MusikMusik.net does have an overture of 33. It's registered at Namecheap. I'm taking all offers. PM me. Thanks.

-Alexander

Alexander, I checked archive.org and there used to be a website at this domain. That means that your views are not actually from typeins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom