• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MusikTV.mobi-German for Music TV

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKG

ASBN.tv
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Please make any comments on this reg.

Thank you,
 
I own many German domains, and this is not one I would have spent my money on, I think Germans are a little more realistic as well when it comes to this mobi hype, but I think with a little luck you can sell it for high $$, but thats not a margin I would usually consider buying a domain for
 
I want to add than many foreign keywords are reserved as premium by .mobi

Also, it is my feeling that as television merges with the internet one of its greatest merges will be with mobile phones. It is this though process that leads me to believe that keyword+TV.mobi is a risk worth taking and many are all ready regged of which some which I own are already recieving offer in the mid X,XXX.
 
I think you should take those $$$$ offers, In my opinion the .mobi hype cant last forever and there is no development on the horizon, all speculation and no substance..kinda like ENRON
 
I think you should take those $$$$ offers, In my opinion the .mobi hype cant last forever and there is no development on the horizon, all speculation and no substance..kinda like ENRON

While I am not a huge fan of .mobi, I do think there is some potential to the extension as related to tv/video on mobile phones. Most of the .mobis I have invested in are of the nature. I agree that there are only of few sectors of .mobi that will prove to be successful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom