Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My approach to "climate change domains"

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Set a realistic price that is affordable for the cause. Even go down or give it away under circumstances that benefit all and in the long run me.
Win win
Am broke but happy:) (I think)

Domain Summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They sure want to tax people for this cause, so if I sell any such domain name I’ll want some of my money back from the taxes they want to propose.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, include the tax debit in pricing.
Climate fix and adaptation domains will be in high demand. Better yet, they serve a social good.

Cathernie

Da Pa Checker
Reaction score
In addressing climate change, my approach focuses on leveraging "climate change domains" to create a digital platform that facilitates collaboration, education, and action. Firstly, I would acquire or develop domains related to climate change topics, such as renewable energy, sustainable living, and environmental conservation. These domains would serve as hubs for disseminating credible information, hosting discussions, and showcasing initiatives aimed at combating climate change. Additionally, I would prioritize user engagement through interactive features like forums, webinars, and educational resources to empower individuals and organizations to take meaningful action. By cultivating a network of interconnected climate change domains, my approach aims to foster a global community dedicated to environmental stewardship and driving positive change for a sustainable future.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Catherine, beautiful strategy! Wish more and more become solution domainers like you! :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom