• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed My BEST Reg Yet?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
0
Eligible.us

I just regged this. Knock me off my pedestal or clear my head if I'm wrong about this name.

I feel really good about this one though.

Eligible pulls up 7,520,000 pages with a search on Google.

I also think the .us is very relevant especially if it is used as a Singles/Matchmaking site or for any US program that requires eligibility.

Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!
 
Originally posted by mbg0050
Eligible.usIt gets 7,520,000 searches on Google and is relevant in many areas.

Another one who thinks search results on google equal actual monthly searches?
 
Originally posted by domainAddict


Another one who thinks search results on google equal actual monthly searches?

No, I don't think that.
The Page Hits a word gets when doing a search shows relevency in the popularity of the word being used and how familiar people are with it.

Sorry if I worded it wrong.
 
Excellent reg., a popular generic with lots of possibilities. I would have thought this would have been gone in the first April 24 rush.

Dave

got.us
 
If you are buying .us...be prepared to hold for a few years to make any decent $$...but it will be worth it.

I have sold only a few .us (webmaster.us, mother.us, father.us)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom