Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker My domains with moniker name servers not resolving properly?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HTML pages are not resolving in Singapore. The odd thing is that PHP pages can resolve! I can also PING the domain name. Any ideas? :veryangry::veryangry:

Domain Summit 2024

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, my issue seems to be different. I can access Moniker.com and name servers. I can ping my own servers. I can even access PHP pages, but not HTML pages, it's super weird??

I've also fired a complaint to my VPS hosting company - that was before I saw the MONIKER subforum on DNF.

I hope it's not one of those hacking from China again? :?:

virtualrealestate

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Moniker has blocked blocks of IP addresses from accessing their website. They were hit with a DOS attack from China ... You need to give Moniker all your IP addresses involved and they will remove them from the list.... (I just hung up with Moniker's head tech Peter)

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Moniker has blocked blocks of IP addresses from accessing their website. They were hit with a DOS attack from China ... You need to give Moniker all your IP addresses involved and they will remove them from the list.... (I just hung up with Moniker's head tech Peter)

I still can access moniker.com and my website (only php pages and ping, no HTML pages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom