Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

My Godaddy account is hacked and 3 domains are hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzone

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Please help me and drop a line about this hacker.
The guy hacked recent.net they.net than.net.
Please don't purchase them from the hacker.
My lawyer is investigating this issue and the domains will be return.

Questions are shown below:

1.Does anyone know following hacker?
"Appleton, Claire [email protected]"
He hacked my godaddy account and hacked 3 domains from my account.
Any info will be helpful to me.

2.When I try to find " Retrieve Customer Number " in godaddy.com.
I can't receive email from godaddy even though godaddy system shows that,

Verify Email Address
A message containing your Customer Number will be sent to the email address on file for this account, which is shown below.

If this email address is valid, click Continue and we will send the email message.

If this email address is not valid, please complete the Email Change Form and fax it to us with the necessary documentation to change your email address or click Back to return to the previous page.

Email Address:***@gmail.com

Let me know why I can't receive your email?
Probably the hacker made block my account,
please let me log in my godaddy account.

3.I've got 91 domains in godaddy account.
Godaddy sent email as shown below.
I'm afraid that I may loose all domains because I can't log in my account because of hacker.

It's so stupid settlement.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

If you are not able to provide identification for SMS located at 303 West 42nd street 8Ave in New York, NY, and cannot provide certified English translation of the Chinese ID that was provided, we will not be able to offer further assistance.

Any further dispute over the ownership of the domain names will need to be sent either to the registrant, through an ICANN-approved arbitration provider (http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/approved-providers.htm) or the court system. Please be assured that if we receive notice of a pending legal dispute we will lock the name so it cannot be transferred or otherwise modified. Likewise, when we receive a decision we will update the name accordingly. If you file a dispute concerning the domain names, please forward a copy to [email protected].

Best Regards,

Undo Department

Last edited:

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You need to do two things, tell us the domains so they cannot be sold on here, or elsewhere, and ring Godaddy and and get an employee to sort it out ASAP, or at a minimum freeze the account.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I strongly recommend calling Go Daddy too. I had several domains taken from my account last year. They immediately locked them. I provided basic ID info and got them back within a month. I never felt that they were in actual jeopardy of being lost. That is part of what the 60 day transfer rule is all about. As long as they are at Go Daddy and they are in your name, you should be able to get them back. The 'Undo Department' is the department that you need at Go Daddy to reverse this. I'd hold the lawyers till you fully (and quickly) pursue this route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom