• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My home office is soo noisy (How does the sound travel, anyway?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried...she said no...so my nephew is next in line to pay up....
 
I saw that a very similar set in Target last time I went to the USA, it was noise cancelling but a cheaper model, may be outdated, and they were just $125.00.

But as I told, I already have a couple of them, Sony.
 
Introduce them to after-dinner Jello-shots, made with rum instead of tequila. Works for annoying adult family members as well.
Vodka is best...no alchohol taste and they'll think they are eating candy.

Wait, we're talking about kids, right? How could I be so thoughtless.

Jello pops made with vodka. Kids love popsicles.

Yes, I am adding humor to a serious situation. That's how I cope with 4 hours sleep. It's called sleep deprivation and introduces demented thoughts.

I like the idea of the headphones, the egg crates or some type of foam, or yelling SHUT THE HELL UP.

Best idea yet is the headphones, pleasant relaxing music that you like, and get some sleep. Me? I'm going back to bed. Gotta work tonight.
 
Or do nothing -- sleep is overrated anyway.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom