Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

My Son Please Keep Him In Your Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDunes

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Terrible loss if true. It would probably be a good idea to take a break from the boards for a while. It seems that you were on the boards most every day in the past week.

There are many scams that are pulled on message boards, so hopefully if you take a break and spend time with your family you won't get lumped in with those who may be dishonest. Oddly, it would be better if you are being dishonest. Nobody would wish this loss on anybody.

There will be many people who will wonder if your claim is true, so I suggest taking a break just to save people some time.

If your claims are true, then it is a horrible loss and the time would likely be better spent with your family. Of course, you may deal with your grief any way you wish.

I may catch flak for this post, but it would add insult to injury if people started demanding proof before they sent money....if they decided to help. Nobody wants to be put in that spot, and it would likely only make you feel worse.

Last edited:

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Tiffany, noone can relate in the special way that you can as a mother to your son. As one parent to another the only solace I can offer, is that he is no longer in pain. God bless you and yours, here or beyond.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear this, Stay strong

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
so sorry to hear about your loss , Tiffany

don't even know what to say, last time we spoken you said going to drop kids to school

how did this happen so quickly, maybe you can sue the hospital ?

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tiffany I feel for you.

I cannot say anything that will make it better, nothing can. Last year I lost my son, he was a grown young man doing his duty. I still ache inside and think of him everyday, as you will your son. You will never stop loving him I promise you and he will be there in your heart and mind forever.

My sincerest condolences and my thoughts are for both you and your son.

By the way, 'TheDunes' seems to be a previous member who has been banned from this forum, member now reported!

Thank you mods and admin for acting so swiftly, it is really appreciated.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Tiffany.

Can you please post your sons picture as well as his obituary and I will look into getting it up on a friends blog where support may be raised. Again sorry for your loss.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, can't we pull together and do something to help this family? A domain charity auction? A fund of some sort, a paypal campaign? I'm more than pleased and willing to help out. Somebody with some talent put up a site with the ability to donate via paypal and maybe some donated names for auction?

Sorry for your loss Tiffany.

Can you please post your sons picture as well as his obituary and I will look into getting it up on a friends blog where support may be raised. Again sorry for your loss.
JP
She had a picture of her son at the bottom of the first post:

http://eb0e.com/kevin.jpg

Last edited:

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss Tiffany. This world needs to stop spending money on killing each other and start doing more research to cure more diseases and help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Let us know if you need any help with anything and I'm sure a lot of the people on this forum will support you to the best of their ability.

Your son is in our prayers.

Last edited:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
good idea- wmloz~ anybody can put a site on?

i'll donate domain and hosting

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tiffany.....so very sorry for the tragic loss of your son.... I cannot even begin to imagine what u are going thru.....My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.....

Kamloops

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Gosh that is terrible. I lost a few loved ones last year it was a terrible year, but as a father of two girls , ages 6 and 10, I just cant imagine what it would be like without one of them.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My brother lost his twin girls two months ago. their names were Hana & Sama.

it was so painful. God Bless You.

I have twins - Shannon and Cheyenne.

I also had a 2nd set, but lost one of them to Vanishing Twin Syndrom.

And then I had a son, he is 8 month now.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear about your loss Tiffany, I would completely freak out if it were my daughter or son... What you need right now is the support of Family and friends, If theirs anything I can do for you, please let me know.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take good care of yourself, and I am sure he will be in heaven smiling back.

MainstreamDomains

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh Lord, that is what I really was hopin I wouldn't see in this thread. That is more than heartbreaking! God bless, adding you to list of prayers!

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. Seek for strength in God and your friends. I lost a childhood and university friend a few weeks ago who was only 24 years old. He had diabetes. Then it hit me that we should not take life for granted and death is a reality.

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tiffany, please put your paypal addy in your profile. I'd like to send a little something to help with the unexpected bills. May God ease your pain with His tender love.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom