Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed mycokereward.com, est. 3k uniques/mo, +rev

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

handsome rob

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I registered mycokereward.com, which is a typo of mycokerewards.com, a new customer loyalty sweepstakes form Coca Cola. The website will be advertised extensively and printed on all coke products (Coke, Sprite, Dasani, etc).

The sweepstakes just launched on the 27th and the traffic is already growing by leaps and bounds. If it continues to grow like this (or even stays the same), you can expect minimum 3,000 uniques per month.

The sweepstakes will be used in conjunction with the NCAA Final Four and the soccer World Cup, both of which have keywords that pay better than "sweepstakes".

I'm thinking of selling the domain to pay some bills... can I get some opinions?

Keep in mind that the majority of Coke products that will have the site printed on them with promo codes have not even hit the shelves yet.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
handsome rob said:
The sweepstakes just launched on the 27th and the traffic is already growing by leaps and bounds.

Nice name. But where's the proff. Id advise showing stats.

3000 uniq/mo is not that much... Id say high XX at best until you can show steady traffic and possibly rev.

Cheers

wordplay

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gf fgt gr rtttttty hytt

oops hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators