Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MyDomian.com & NamesDirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humantag

MyDomain.com's NS has been down all day and I cant access my web site as a result. Does anyone have the skinny on what is going on there?

Also, does any have suggestions for a third-party provider to use a my DNS hosting?

Cheers,

-Humantag

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by humantag
MyDomain.com's NS has been down all day and I cant access my web site as a result. Does anyone have the skinny on what is going on there?

Also, does any have suggestions for a third-party provider to use a my DNS hosting?

Cheers,

-Humantag

Do you need 'immediate' hosting, so your sites can be back online quickly? Are you open to 'paid hosting' ?

MyDomain
(a representative of MyDomain, is a frequent member here on DNforum & he's responded quickly to the one PM I sent him regarding a sale of a name, involving MyDomain..
they were real quick in replying (next day)

I can't recall that person's USER NAME, but if any one else knows whom I speak of, please post their user name.
Thankyou

ST network

H

humantag

I might be open to paid DNS hosting service depending on the cost, service and the provider.

As for immediacy....I am hoping that MyDomain.com is just having connective issues that they will come back online at any time. unfortunately I can't get anyone on the phone (and of course there email is down) too to tell me what is up with their NS servers. The problem is that it will take at least 24 hours to modify my DNS records and have the changes propagate.

Thanks,

-Humantag

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by humantag
I might be open to paid DNS hosting service depending on the cost, service and the provider.

As for immediacy....I am hoping that MyDomain.com is just having connective issues that they will come back online at any time. unfortunately I can't get anyone on the phone (and of course there email is down) too to tell me what is up with their NS servers. The problem is that it will take at least 24 hours to modify my DNS records and have the changes propagate.

Thanks,

-Humantag

Write me here: [email protected]

I will provide various paid option plans for you.

MyDomain evidently is experiencing some real growth.. OR ELSE... they are about to go down..

with paid hosting, no risk is involved.

S

Silverwire

Originally posted by TexasFilly

with paid hosting, no risk is involved.

How do you figure? I can see some rationale for reduced risk, but I don't see that paying money guarantees the elimination of risk.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My redirected traffic through MyDomain.com has died (traffic yesterday was noticeably down) and now I can't reach their website. Anyone else having the same problem?

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks boychik. A moderator said they're "working on some pretty awesome DDOS mitigation and prevention solutions" to combat DOS attacks such as they've experienced in the past 24 hours.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyDomain.com seems to be working fine for my sites now. Mind you, yesterday I did have a few domains down for a while.

RMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com