• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MyFarewells.com unique website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vutos

TheDomainingBlog.com
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2007
Messages
646
Reaction score
0
Hey, People I been gone for a while. My Grandpa is acually passing away. So now I am leaving the business for a little while.



MyFarewells has some traffic from search engines. I do not advertise or anything It also gets a few members and post everyday.

This is a very unique idea with a great name. If this is advertised right then you can look to earn alot of money as there is no niche to compete with! This website has also been features on killerstartups.com and many other blogs.

You also get Full Master & owner rights to the script. So you can also resell the script & make money there.. There is a high demand for the script I have had over 75 sales not even trying.

I am looking to sell this website in the x,xxx range I am entertaining all offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom