Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld myid .ca Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I completed buyer agreement ages ago for an auction in the past with MYID .... how many times do i have to do this? every auction?

Getting ridiculous ..

Domain summit 2024

onlinestoreca

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's my wife

I didn't know that you were really rich, or is she just a very charitable type of person. Don't let Tedge meet her ;)

On a less important note, I agree that it would really help if people could browse the domain names on MYId.ca before they have to sign up as a buyer. It's a busy world and I think that it would open the market up to more people to keep the first step of browsing easy. I had a newbie, possible end user, asking me about names and it was nice to say to someone if you want to get an idea of what is out there just go to myid.ca there are 10,000 names in one place, but I didn't think he was going to have to register. There was really nowhere to direct people before for .ca.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am very pleasantly surprised at the new interface at the Myid auction site. Very professional and user friendly...I understand now why they might have taken
so long to get back up and running...and I hope they stay around now on a regular basis....We have all waited for a site to be devoted to the Dot ca space. Sedo certainly is not.
My previous statements regarding weeding through 15,000 domains needs to be revisited...If there is a sort feature, that works to avoid all the domains that are of no interest, then that is good. Who am I to say what is a good domain and what is not?? I can say for sure that there have been plenty of domain sales of names I would not have accepted for free, so having lots of domains to choose from is a good thing.
We need to support any dot ca auctions best we can. I do agree with the previous posts saying that a visitor should be able to see all the domains for sale without having to login.
Some people are just to lazy....like me. If the inventory is a good one, they will login...for sure...

Best of luck to all, both buyers, sellers, and myid folks.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be great to have a separate" Buy It Now Price "column, for those who just want to shop for deals on the spot.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sellers can list a minimum offer and buy it now price. If you don't see a buy it now price, the seller probably only has minimum offer entered.

They are thinking to display domains sold and domains with bids (like Sedo does), but aren't sure yet. It may happen, I think it would be good.

If anyone receives any offers or makes a sale through MyID please post here if you care to (don't need to list the domain). Since we can't see sales/offers yet it would give an idea how the system is doing.

If this platform can generate some weekly sales, and get them into Dnjournal, it would help to show there is some kind of market for .ca. Not many reported sales of .ca so far this year.

manolito

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone receives any offers or makes a sale through MyID please post here if you care to (don't need to list the domain).
17 domains with offers and 3 sold (1 already transferred) that I am aware of so fare. 1 $xxx and 2 xxxx$ . Sounds like a good start from my point of view.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
manolito were these your domains or are these total stats for the marketplace?

Has anyone personally sold anything yet?

manolito

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They were not but now they are :)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
17 domains with offers and 3 sold (1 already transferred) that I am aware of so fare. 1 $xxx and 2 xxxx$ . Sounds like a good start from my point of view.

Where did you get that information?

Where/how can we find that information?

Thanks

manolito

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got that information from my personal experience.
I have no idea of total stats since it is not public information. Would be nice to have though.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had 3 offers so far, no sales.

-=DCG=-

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay thanks, I thought that was the total stats... so you have made 17 offers and 3 purchases so far... Congrats!!!

thanks for sharing info :yo:

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I have made a few offers but no purchases, :( but to be fair my offers were the min...but counters were high, the gap was larger than the Grand Canyon. :pound:

system seems good!!!

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
glad to see there is some action going on in the marketplace. I have not received anything yet - I assume we would receive an email notifying us of an offer? Maybe I should log in to the marketplace just in case... I havent actually browsed too much yet, might be something to do today

manolito

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I bought the name already transferred.
Must be an other one since the one I am talking about has been transfered to me. Second one has been transfered today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators