• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MySpaceCo.de

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

limer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
MySpaceCo.de

Main reasons i bought it is because of

del.ico.us
Blo.gs (owned by Yahoo)

and
myspace code sites generate so much ad revenue
MySpace has gone past being a trend and projected to be valued ay 16 bil. by 2010 So they are growing.

You get free advertising by people posting the codes and TONS of back links. I think the name is very easy to remember.

P.S. (incomplete site only up 5 days)

any thoughts?
thanks
 
i was gonna buy this really nice hack- so i did a search for hacks on dnforum- and decided against it after reading all the feedback on them- maybe because yours in myspace related it might be worth something- but hacks have a bad rap ;-( shame, i think they are neat :-)
 
Thank for your reply.
I like them too. I think they will eventually be common and valuable. I had my site up just 5 days and the stats and google ads ar sky rocketing.


Thank again

PS

del.ico.us , Blo.gs (owned by Yahoo) really legitimized the hacks .
I also believe the myspace connection is the best part.
Appraisals PLEASE!!!
 
nice domain hack:)!
 
THANK DNP !!! :)

Anyone else???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom