• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed myZune.com value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steff1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I keep recieving bids for myZune.com
I have recieved low to mid $xxx offers

If you owned this domain, what price would you sell at?

Yeah, I know the name isn't confirmed, but try to keep your posts ontopic.
 
Unless you're going to do a lot of development work yourself I think a mid-high $xxx bid is a pretty good deal.
 
I would take the risk and wait if the new player is actually gonna be called zune when it starts selling in stores, you have a lot more to gain than to lose, if you sell now for low xxx you make a quick buck sure, but if you are lucky you could sell for mid x.xxx, its a gamble..
 
My____ is generally a pretty good name. I'd take a shot and hold out. Most of the Zune names I see are garbage, but this is worth something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom