• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed N-B.com -> Not Bad? Very sweet brandable letter combo

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
Nota Bene (Latin: Note Well)
New Business
Notebook
National Bank
Norges Bank (Norway)
New Brunswick (Canada)
Noord Brabant (Netherlands province)
Not Bad
No Ball
Notchback (automobile body style)
North Bend (Washington)


Nightbreed (The Clan)
New Bedford
New Beginnings
New Britain
National Board
North Beach
Norwegian Bokm
Notified Bodies
National Battlefield


New Braunfels (New Braunfels, Texas)
North Bridge
Narrow Band
Mathematica Notebook (file extension)
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.
No Brainer
Nieuw Buinen (town in The Netherlands)
No-Bid
Notified Body (European Commission)
North-Bound
Neighborhood Business
Nude Beaches
National Bookstore (Philippines)
Nice Boys (Guns N' Roses song)
No Brown (fish)
Nordlandsbanken
Nonabyte (1e+27 bytes)
Nominal Bore (internal diameter of a pipe/fitting)
Neutral Buoyancy
Night Below (fantasy novel)
Non Billable
Negative Burn (Quake 3 Clan)
Nassif Building (Falls Church, Virginia)
Noisy Bus
Nonbattle
New Babylonian
Nuclear Boiler
Occupation Semipostal (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
Non-Bound Application (insurance)
 
Very nice letters, not not bad lol
reseller domainah's spot on $750
maybe sedo auction (although most are resellers lol) might bring you up to $1500 cos letters are superb. national bank etc
Pred ;)
 
Don't agree, according priceguide, minimal wholesale price is $950 for low-quality letters like Z-X.com

well...maybe +- a couple of hundreds..but how much did u buy it for?
 
I think 1k is a fair price..with those domains I usually recommened contacting German firms with the initials N-B, since in Germany hyphens are just as good, do a little search for companies in Germany and try to actively market it. good luck
 
Couldn't help but think of New Balance when I saw it

I think its worth more like $1500 reseller. The letter combinations really don't get better then that
 
I have owned many of the L-L and I agree making a sale to an end user in next to impossible..they just don't want dashes... domain is worth $750-$900
 
Mid to Upper $XXX

Good Luck
 
Thanks, all. Does anyone else have an opinion on this name?
 
Thanks, all. Does anyone else have an opinion on this name?
I have an opionion...how much do you want for it?(not for my opinion, silly...for the domain name). PM me if selling.
 
Thanks you all very much for you input. I have just listed the name for sale here please make your offers if you would like to.

Thx
-DNP-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom