Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed n00b.com + n00b.us + n00b.tv!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
zero....however, if you owned n00b.mobi, Fearless would likely buy it for $1,000....since .mobi is the Dell stock of 1989 :)

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know.."n00b" is a very popular word in gaming...not sure about price, but I think it could be worth more than reg fee if you find the right buyer.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have said zero.
If you are getting offers, send one to auction & the market will tell you if they are worth anything.
Pred

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to Pay $40 for n00b.com, if Rom decide to sell it, I will pay immediately (but I believe he won't).

So from now on, at least this name worth $40. so everyone please stop saying "reg fee" or "0", just add value from $40 now. :)

OR, would you guys help me to acquire it for $40? and I would give you $10 as commission ;) (This drops a hint that I would also like to offer $50 for it)

n00b is a very popular word, and it is one of the best l33t style words! I should say it worth a lot more than my offer.

I am appraising n00b.com only, not .us and .tv, I don't like the other extensions.

Good luck on the development or sale,Rom, and keep in mind, my offer is serious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators