• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NagasakiJapan.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldomain

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
523
Reaction score
0
Please appraise: NagasakiJapan.info

Nagasaki is known as one of the two Japanese cities, which were nuked during World War II. Rockefeller has picked HiroshimaJapan.info, so I decided to register NagasakiJapan.info.

Information on Nagasaki:

Metro area: 406.35 km²
Population: 455,156 (2006), a fairly large Japan city

9,160,000 Google returns

Google trends report: http://www.google.com/trends?q=nagasaki
Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagasaki
 
Very nice! good name :)
 
close to regfee...and yes..hiroshimajapan is also close to refgee as well..its a little better bc of the higher historic significance, these domains are worthless unless like someone said you find an enduser, the chances for that are slim to none, so you cant really expect people to put a value on it based on a 1% chance it might sell for 100 bucks or so..but at $1 that you spent its not a bad reg..but not worth a whole lot more either
 
Nagasaki is known as one of the two Japanese cities, which were nuked during World War II. Rockefeller has picked HiroshimaJapan.info, so I decided to register NagasakiJapan.info.

Are you and Rockefeller in some kind of lame .info regging contest?
 
Are you and Rockefeller in some kind of lame .info regging contest?

No, i've been regging .infos for months when they drop...he just copies me for some reason! :greenconfused:
 
What is your fascination with me?

My fascination with you are your biased appraisals. For instance, you have appraised PompanoBeachFL.info at "$2.99". In the mean time, you agree that TaipeiTaiwan.info is worth at least mid $xxx and probably low to mid $X,XXX: see this thread http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=198435.

If we assume that TaipeiTaiwan.info is worth low to mid $X,XXX (and Taipei is an industrial city with relatively little population's income), then why do you believe that a domain for Pompano Beach (PompanoBeachFL.info), which city is a place to many resorts (I believe you do agree that health is no less important than industries), is worth just "$2.99"?? :D

It should be worth at least 25 times less, that is at least $100 and not $2.99, since that is how populations of Taipei and Pompano beach are correlated (Taipei has slightly over 2.5mn and Pompano Beach a bit over 100 thousand people).

However here is what you posted when appraising domain PompanoBeachFL.info (http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=198673)

"There is NO comparison between Pompano Beach, FL, a costal city with 100,000+ people and Taipei, Taiwan, a gamma world city with 2.6 million people."

I can just ask myself, what is YOUR fascination with me? Why do you tend to appraise every domain, which is not yours, at reg fee?
 
I can just ask myself, what is YOUR fascination with me? Why do you tend to appraise every domain, which is not yours, at reg fee?


I'm not fascinated with you, but I do wish that I lived in the same city as you. I don't appraise my own domain names, the other members appraise them. I appraise your domain names at regfee...because that's what I feel they're worth.
 
Well, then I assume in your opinion HiroshimaJapan.info (this domain is owned by Rockefeller) is also worth zero. :D

regardless of the owner I appraise domains and yes HiroshimaJapan.info would get the same.
 
Cooldomain,

I just deleted HiroshimaJapan.info from my account. It should be opening soon and you can reg it.
 
Rockefeller:

I feel your "appraisals" are just actions of an eternally angry dude.
 
uhm..something tells me they won`t marry each other...:popcorn:
 
cooldomain, do you have any original ideas of your own? Every domain you reg. is a copy off someone else's.

You may be more successful if you thought out your registrations instead of looking for copies.
 
cooldomain, do you have any original ideas of your own? Every domain you reg. is a copy off someone else's.

You may be more successful if you thought out your registrations instead of looking for copies.


Tell me, except NagasakiJapan.info and some other city names, which domains of mine are copying someone else's ideas? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom