• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NakedShop.com, NiceShop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

namebank

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
873
Reaction score
20
www.NakedShop.com
www.NiceShop.com

Good Traffics. 958 Visitors for NiceShop.com (previous 31 days)


Looking for Offers.
No BIN yet. Please don't ask BIN.
Any range offers wanted.

Buyer pays escrow and transfer charges if applicable.
:yes:
 
Last edited:
So so.
I bought nakedshop.com at the end of Aug.2009,
so I don't have monthly data.
But the traffics are under 100 visitors per month or so, I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom