• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Name Administration Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
2,615
Reaction score
54
Name Administration Inc. owns a domain that I would really like to purchase for development. I sent them an extremely attractive offer, but so far they haven't responded. Do they have any members here at DNForum?
Anyone know the owner, or an employee that I could get in touch with?

I'm probably SOL.
 
I know the owner and you are pretty much SOL from my personal experience.
 
I'm still waiting to hear back on my offer to Britney Spears to take her out to dinner.
LOL! you have more chances now, I heard she's single again!


as for Name Administration Inc. - I remember sending an email too 1-2 years back.They don't sell.
 
They have let a couple of names go recently - one for 20 odd grand, the other for six figures.
 
Name Administration Inc. owns a domain that I would really like to purchase for development. I sent them an extremely attractive offer, but so far they haven't responded. Do they have any members here at DNForum?
Anyone know the owner, or an employee that I could get in touch with?

I'm probably SOL.


well then it was not attractive at all.
If You make 5-6 figures daily in PPC, i would also not sell anything
 
Thought I would at least check if they were members here.
 
yeh, they dont sell at all from what i have seen/heard. i get so frustrated over people who dont sell, even if you offer loads more than the appaised value.

Regards, JMD
 
yeh, they dont sell at all from what i have seen/heard. i get so frustrated over people who dont sell, even if you offer loads more than the appaised value.

Regards, JMD
Here's the thing: if you offer loads more than the appraised value, then the domain is worth loads more than the appraised value, otherwise you wouldn't have offered loads more than the appraised value ;)
 
chris chena wrote somewhere that he bought a domain off em. He made an offer they reponded by opening escrow.
 
chris chena wrote somewhere that he bought a domain off em. He made an offer they reponded by opening escrow.

It's quite simple...make the RIGHToffer. They are not the bargain shoe department at K-mart.

Shaun
 
Here's the thing: if you offer loads more than the appraised value, then the domain is worth loads more than the appraised value, otherwise you wouldn't have offered loads more than the appraised value ;)

:lol: I'll buy that for a dollar!
 
I'm still waiting to hear back on my offer to Britney Spears to take her out to dinner.

She'll show you the goods for free. Can only imagine what a dinner gets you. Fatherhood?
 
Name Administration Inc. owns a domain that I would really like to purchase for development. I sent them an extremely attractive offer, but so far they haven't responded. Do they have any members here at DNForum?
Anyone know the owner, or an employee that I could get in touch with?

I'm probably SOL.

Not attractive offer, send new high offer you might get it.
 
If you knew how much money they waste in drops, you would've upped your offer.

They are by far the strangest "outfit" outthere. On one hand they overpay big time in drops (and strip joints), on the other they don't sell when offered above and beyond realistic value, even when their names don't make a single dollar daily in ppc. They suposedly refuse 100M+ offers for their gazillion-numbers strong domain portfolio, just so that they can purpote to be a "media company" and have all the perceived power that comes with it. Exclusivity and elusiveness is their game, even when claiming to be "captains of their industry". Sounds like a lot of pretentious cow manure to me, but hey it works!

And as for also making money with bunch of TM names, never mind. At least they are not brazen and hypocritical like the Evil Empire.
 
Was told by a very reliable source that their entire portfolio, which I believe contains just over 110,000 domains, has recently been put into play!
 
Good one, Beachie :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom