Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

NameBargain Trasfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have some names regged at Namebargains.com and am looking to trasfer ownership. I haven't done this yet and am having trouble figuring out the best way to go about it.

Can anyone give me a clue?

thanks!

jeffpugh

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Transfer to opensrs.net in the new owners name. Use a reseller like 000domains.com or someone else of your choosing.

Takes only a few days and it's painless.

Forget about going through NB to handle all the paperwork.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Supposedly there is no paper work for transferring your domain name. You should be able to transfer your domain names to other registrar. For the .info and .biz, you need the authentication codes/keys required for transfer.

If the domain name is ready for transfer, then you have to wait for 3 to 5 working days to complete.

Hope this help man,
tw.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does not Name Bargain charge a fee of $35 if you want to transfer ownership of a domain? Does that fee also apply when transferring the name to a different registrar?

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>kvinsencius: Does not Name Bargain charge a fee of $35 if you want to transfer ownership of a domain? Does that fee also apply when transferring the name to a different registrar?

NameBargain.com only charges for ownership transfer, not registrar transfer. Silly, eh? That's why it's better to transfer AWAY from them altogether.

Just did an ownership+registrar transfer at NameBargain.com for one of my domains (Please see http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9050 for details). It took less than a day; that name is now with RegisterFly.com.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks nameslave!! I wish I would have known before:sad: I just paid renewals for 5-6 names. Very weird that they only charge for transferring of ownership, and not regular domain transfers. I will move the rest of my names shortly.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is transferring a domain name from your account (registrar) to another registrar.

tw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators