Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

namebright two-step verification system have bug! user can't login account!

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Attention:you use namebright.com, maybe you will can't login your namebright account in future In your country!

I am a china user. I can't receive 7 Digit Code or call(two-step verification). cause I can't login namebright.

namebright.com two-step verification system went wrong ,it's been more than 30 days.

my domains are expiring ,I can not log in, because nameBright two-step verification system have bug. now many user can't receive 7 Digit Code or call. cause can't login namebright.

I wanna transfer my domains away to another registrar ,if they don't fix that problem , I am not able to do that.

I also use my namebright account registration email address sent email to namebright feedback this problem and bug.

the thing is namebright refused to fix this problem and bug.they only tell me:Unfortunately, we are aware of the issues with two factor authentication from China. However, we do have to have the forms notarized before we can proceed.

but notarization need spend me many time. need spend about 20 days. It is a very troublesome process.

What a bad system? that's how you do your business?

if you got a problem ,just fix that !!!!!!

Godaddy.com also had this problem before, but godaddy fixed it later.

why namebright refused to fix two-step verification problem and bug?

Domain summit 2024

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namebright's user set 2-step to protect domains, but now many user can't receive 7 Digit Code or call after set two-step verification. cause can't login account.

you can call me ,or send sms to me, or email me , anything you want just ,let me login.

and I also use my account email sent email to namebright.

but namebright refused to fix this problem and bug. and they refused to call me or sent sms to my cellphone.

namebright only ask me fill forms and notarized. but notarization need spend me many time. need spend about 20 days. It is a very troublesome process.It will caused me many troubles

about verify:

I also use my account email sent email to namebright.

I use dropcatch.com backorder domain. after domain backorder successful, dropcatch.com push domain to my namebright account. then I use namebright.com manage this domain.

and my namebright account login name、password 、cellphone、account email is the same as my dropcatch.com account.

It can be proved that I am the account owner enough.

why namebright refused to call me or sent sms to me verify my cellphone?
why namebright refused to fix this problem and bug?

if namebright can simply fix the two-step verification system bug ,then I am able to log in ,there will be no problem anymore

tom365

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namebright's two-step verification system have this bug and problem. and they refused to fix this problem and bug!

What a bad system?

that's how you do your business?

namebright's two-step verification system have this bug and problem. Who dares to believe and use namebright.com manage a lot of domains?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators