• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NameFox - Compana

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLK

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2002
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I am having a very hard time getting domains transferred that were aquired by namefox for me.

These names are at itsyourdomain.com and they won't let me transfer them out without approval of Compana.

These domains are in my name on the whois record so what right do they have to hold the name if I want it out??

itsyourdomain says Compana does not respond to emails approving the request so they are making it impossible for me to transfer names out.

Anyone else dealing with this?
 
Boy did I ever have a hassle with these people.....

Hint....go to ICANN on there you will find the cell phone of the owner/rep. Call and hassle him. I had to do it myself and he had someone to call me right away. Course it still took another attempt after this before it was finally ACKed or put into the outgoing transfer cue. These people obviously do all they can to hold on to the names.
 
Holding on to names does nothing good for their reputation.
I'm going to make sure they understand that I plan to let a lot of people know
what they are doing if they want to give me a hard time.

I will take your advice, thank's..
 
is it of any use even if you call the phone? he could just say it is company policy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom