Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

NameHoney - Managed Web Design & Hosting for Domainers

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am launching a new business called NameHoney that provides managed web design including hosting. I am seeking individuals interested in our starting offerings.

Please send me a PM to get you started or for any questions.

Edit Sept 18th: I have a couple people trialing and helping us tweak our offers. I want to let everyone know that prices will likely go up once we launch so make sure you send me a message to get grandfathered in at these prices.

namehoney-logo-b.png

These are custom hybrid websites.

How It Works
  1. Theme - You select and purchase the theme you would like to use. Or you can leave creativity up to us.
  2. Discovery - We meet you in a 30 min discovery phone call to discuss your website goals.
  3. Development - We set up your website and customize colors, layout, images, CSS and copywriting. We may provide agreed customization and coding.
  4. Plugins - If there are any required plugins we will set those up, install and customize.
  5. Management - After approval, the website is launched. We provide ongoing management & support.
Management includes ongoing consulting, copywriting, updates, maintenance and tech support related to the business, website and hosting itself.

Landing Page
1 page
1-2 week timeframe
  • HTML lander
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance
  • tech support and bug fixes
Set up fee: $99
$9/month

Blog
5 pages
2-3 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance
Set up fee: $199
$29/month

Business
2-10 pages
2-3 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance

Set up fee: $299
$49/month

eCommerce
2-20 pages
3-4 week timeframe
  • WordPress CMS
  • Mobile responsive
  • SSL
  • hosting included
  • copywriting
  • website consulting
  • website maintenance

Set up fee: $399
$199/month

Optional Add Ons
  • Logo Design - $99 one time
  • Blog/Article Writing - $20 each
  • SEO: local, on page & global - by quote only
  • Social Media Management- by quote only
  • SEO Analysis & Reporting- by quote only

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds sweet, can you offer examples of these pages?

Hi Mr. Deleted!

I am still in startup mode and working on live examples but you can see my existing work:

https://tiawood.com/portfolio/
https://ganjawebdesign.com/
https://usercreative.com/
https://namehoney.com/

These are custom hybrids which means they are all going to be different. The landing pages are HTML landers built from scratch either using my design or one you prepurchased.

It really depends on why the landing page is being built as the ultimate goal is conversion.

Hope that clarifies!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a couple people trialing and helping us tweak our offers. I want to let everyone know that prices will likely go up once we launch so make sure you send me a message to get grandfathered in at these prices.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a project for a one page design but it's pretty complex.

I have taken down MapleDots and am looking for re-design. Because of a recent UDRP I no longer want to list all my domains, instead I just want to showcase a few. So I will forward all my domains to my main MapleDots page (visit it to see) and from there on I want it to be very simple (as in how much info) but complex in the way it looks.

So my mapledots logo in the middle of the page, then a number of stationary dots/balls where I can change the name of the showcase domains. So maybe about 25 balls or so.

Then I would like a background animation that shows floating or bouncing balls moving throughout the page and these balls will always be the same with 3/4 of them saying .ca and 1/4 saying .com.

Everything should focus on Red, Black, White similar to current page.

So the site is basically a static site and when you click on the showcase domains I will have it forward to a lander featuring my already made up logos.

So from my 1000 plus sites I will showcase only about 25 or so but all my 1000+ domains will forward to my MapleDots page that contains my contact information.

So mostly I am looking for a designer, I have my own server with cPanel so I don't need hosting or anything.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators