• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NameLegend.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
Let me know what you think. Just regged. Thanks to the someone that gave me the idea. I think it would make a great site for premium domains. What do you all think?
 
I would say at least high XX - low XXX. It's got some 2 unique keywords in it and it's very concise. Nice reg, Sarcle!
 
edder said:
I don't know where you got the idea, but it's worth at least low XXX. Nice reg, Sarcle!

Thanks :-D edder :-D I think I'll go to greatdomains and sedo top names with this domain.

Come on everyone give your appraisals.
 
Who? Now, all fair is fair. It was available. I'm going to make a mint. %+|
 
Low XX,XXX. ;)

Although be careful because there is someone who is tarnishing the domain's reputation by using a similar name as their nick. I suggest a lawsuit.

Honestly though, probably low XXX - it would be good for someone's portfolio. Although thedotcomgod.com is available.
 
Isn't DomainLegend DomainCrazy?.. :s

$xx for the domain.
 
Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming.
 
No trademark infringements of any sort. So it's a clean domain and there won't be any lawsuits. :cheeky:
 
Yeah, I was worried so I checked previously for copyrights. There wasn't any lucky me.
 
kind of dirty what you did but it's ok ill apraise for mid xx. If devolped xxx-xxxx
 
NameLegend said:
kind of dirty what you did but it's ok ill apraise for mid xx. If devolped xxx-xxxx

In that case.. it was kind of "dirty" of you to rip off Legend.Name's username :)
 
Acually no because it's totally a differnt name. 2.) She regged my name totally differnt if legend.name had a problem with my name he would of probaly told me allready.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom