• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale * NameLion.com *

Status
Not open for further replies.

com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
2
In the domain name jungle, NameLion.com is king!

I am taking offers on this great name which, as you understand, is a great choice for a domain-reseller or domain registration website.


Please post or PM your offers. Thanks!
 
great name....
I would like to open this post at 50.00
Thanks,
Lorenzo
dataware
 
Get it while its hot at dnfauctions.com !!!
 
Hi
I notice you removed the BUY NOW OPTION on the auction link....

Why not tell us what your reserve is ?

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Dataware
 
Grrrr. I sort of feel like i should be enforcing somecopyright thing here.. using part of my name ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
 
Then you should buy it white lion??
:)
Lorenzo
 
I have not removed the 'Buy Now', the option (and i think its states it) is only available 'till the first bid is plaed. Good luck bidding, you have passed the reserve!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom