• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Names with available snaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that lri.net will not drop?? I'm curious on what you know mohno??
 
Hey beashy, hope you don't mind that i joined in?
 
Does signaturedomains not drop domain names???
 
Record expired: 2002-12-29 no snap

mzr.net
 
Don't mind at all sharpboy.. I'm too lazy to run my scripts & get updates all the time so it's nice of you to fill in for me :D
 
your popin out some good ones.......not enough money to spend...
 
Record expired on 2003/1/5 no snap

IZY.NET
 
Expired on..............: Sun, Jan 05, 2003 no snap

WYW.NET
 
Originally posted by Shaggy
Does signaturedomains not drop domain names???

They (thier users) do and don't.
For example, they dropped glasshouses.net, scalawag.net recently. And they renewed good names. :)
 
973.net (( expires on 21-Jan-2003 ))
vjw.org (( expires on 20-Jan-2003 ))
zgc.net (( expires on 08-Jan-2003 ))

Cheers :D
 
Record expired on 2003/1/8 no snap

fhj.net
 
I imagine a lot of hardworking domainers are getting angry at us heh. So sorry guys. I had a few leftovers from my own snaplists so I thought I'd share.. then it just uhm escalated :D
 
Record expired on 2003/1/8 no snap

gty.net
 
Why would anyone be angry? These are all domains that have expired. They have no snaps on them, that's all. What secrets are we giving away? Please, if anyone is pissed, let me know and I'll stop for sure.

I'm not snaping them because I have 29 active snaps already. A: I'm broke and B: I'm not smart enough to manage anymore.

The most probable reason that most of these don't have snaps is that the owners are known resellers.

Once again if this is making anyone upset, please let me know why.

Cheers
 
Record expired: 2003-01-10 no snap

dfu.net
 
I think you can post them in a single message, anyway :)
 
Well I would but I'm finding these one at a time lol
 
cvr.net is expired with no snap but has a for sale sign in the reg info. Nice name for a ciriculum vitae/resume site

HUL.NET same story
 
Well.. maybe not angry but some might be irritated that we're letting the newbies have a go at these as soon as they're discovered. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom