• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Namesecure .. changing nameservers (error)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
583
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I ha ve added all my .info's to my sedo account, but when I go to Modify Nameservers in Namesecure to change my dns to:

NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

it gives me a error

" Error : -500 - Failed to add nameserver : NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM "

whats wrong? please help me out!
 
might be because they are moving servers and currently that ip adds don't resolve

Not sure as I don't use sedo parking
 
mudi said:
Hey,
I ha ve added all my .info's to my sedo account, but when I go to Modify Nameservers in Namesecure to change my dns to:

NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM
NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM

it gives me a error

" Error : -500 - Failed to add nameserver : NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM "

whats wrong? please help me out!
--------------------

with name secure change take the url forwarding option instead of the name servvers.

forward the url to: http://sedo.co.uk/parking/xyz.com/

the xyz.com would be whatever the name of your domain is.
 
I tried forwarding, this is what I get
"You cannot forward your registered domain name to itself."

nvm I didnt add the "/" at the end!

thanks a lot for the help :)!
 
Thanks for the help too. I knew this question had to be answered somewhere. :-D
 
another thing.. I logged in today but I cant find the place where I can see all the domains I have registered?? where do I got to see all the names registered at namesecure???!

thanks in advance!
 
mudi said:
another thing.. I logged in today but I cant find the place where I can see all the domains I have registered?? where do I got to see all the names registered at namesecure???!

thanks in advance!


--------------------

they should be at http://www.namesecure.com
if you registered them there.
 
I checked.. I looged in now hwere do I go???
 
mudi said:
I checked.. I looged in now hwere do I go???


-------------

mudi: you should see them soon after login occurs. if not, probably will have to contact their customer support.
 
contacted em ;)!
 
mudi, you should see them after login. If you are in another place of the site you should have a link on the top right, next to Welcome back, user! called View My Account. If you click it you should see your domains as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom