• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale namewinner again...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hosting3.com
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosting3.com

Guest
I had the highest bid on a domain name with namewinner.... now I see that the name was snaped after 2 weeks I put my bid and guess by who? by dotster... what a lame situation... how can this can be done?!?!?!?! puuuh

ps. someone with manual registration was faster using dotster service and I had a bid (higher than 25$) and it didn't get it for me.. sucks sucks
 
I've not yet been billed for a name which I won last year. :D
31 December 2002.
 
That again looks like my experience with namewinner one click utility, someone was faster then namewinner system, BUT his credit card was billed right away and the name was moved into her account...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom