• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NameWinner All Broken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Address

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,058
Reaction score
1
A bunch of names I had listed for yes. drop (5/15) which should have dropped today went missing from my account; and many of the names I hold the high bids on today are now listed as if I was an underbidder!?* Check your high bids fellas--anyone else? :veryangry

*They're all from the small number of yes. names that I put back into my account for today's drop!!
 
you could still bid if you went to your name direct, also afterbids were allowed after 12:10
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom